- Disability Insurance replaces a portion of your monthly income in case you become too sick or hurt to work.
- If you are not a member of an Employee Benefits Programs or Group Insurance Plan, individually owned Disability Insurance helps protect a portion of your income and provides financial protection if you become disabled for an extended period of time.
- Disability income insurance protection eases the burden of having to continue to pay the bills or maintain your lifestyle at a time when you are most vulnerable.
- In general, premiums are higher for policies that: provide more monthly benefits, pay benefits for a longer period of time, and start benefits more quickly following a disability.
- In general, Disability Insurance benefits are tax free.
KEY FEATURES OF DISABILITY INSURANCE:
- Protects a percentage of your earned income to help maintain your current lifestyle.
- Can complement existing Disability, Long Term Care, and Critical Illness benefit coverage that may be available to you.
- Your individually-owned Disability Insurance policy is fully portable. You and can take it with you throughout your career.
- Long Term Disability benefits are usually tax free.
- There are flexible solutions for various income brackets and occupation.
To find out if you can purchase Disability Insurance contact us.